CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Building an internal agent: Code-driven vs LLM-driven workflows

When I started this project, I knew deep in my heart that we could get an LLM
plus tool-usage to solve arbitrarily complex workflows.
I still believe this is possible, but I’m no longer convinced this is
actually a good solution. Some problems are just vastly simpler, cheaper,
and faster to solve with software.
This post talks about our approach to supporting both code and LLM-driven
workflows, and why we decided it was necessary.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: CommunityNews
In their decades-long chase to create artificial intelligence, computer scientists have designed and developed all kinds of complicated m...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
BROKEN PROMISES & EMPTY THREATS: THE EVOLUTION OF AI IN THE USA, 1956-1996 Artificial Intelligence (AI) is once again a promising tec...
New
First poster: bot
Language technology powered by AI can perpetuate bias if we are not careful. We need to be sure that language AI is trained to be ethical...
New
First poster: bot
Adept’s ACT-1 has learned how to automate complex UI tasks in web apps using an AI model.
New
CommunityNews
AI supercomputer will use “tens of thousands” of Nvidia A100 and H100 GPUs.
New
New
CommunityNews
Netflix said it used generative AI for the first time for a scene in an Argentinean show called “El Eternauta.”
New
New
CommunityNews
Study shows how patterns in LLM training data can lead to “parahuman” responses.
New
CommunityNews
Claude Code is an agentic coding tool that lives in your terminal, understands your codebase, and helps you code faster by executing rout...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New