CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Boston Dynamics unveils Stretch: a new robot designed to move boxes in warehouse

Boston Dynamics unveils Stretch: a new robot designed to move boxes in warehouses.
Coming to a warehouse near you in 2022

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

AstonJ
It’s good to see this getting more mainstream attention - I would love to try something like this! Anybody done anything like it or work...
New
First poster: bot
MIT engineers discovered a way to generate electricity using tiny carbon particles that can create an electric current simply by interact...
New
New
First poster: dimitarvp
Intrinsic is working to unlock the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, an...
New
AstonJ
Is he joking? :lol: If he’s not, are you scared or excited by the prospect of a Tesla Bot?
New
First poster: bot
The child was trying to make his next move at the Moscow Open when the robot grabbed him.
New
CommunityNews
K-Scale Labs is building the most integrated open-source stack—from hardware to machine learning—powering the next era of general-purpose...
New
CommunityNews
The soft robotic gripper developed at the U of A received a U.S. patent.
New
CommunityNews
Can your robot be hacked? A new vulnerability in Unitree robots could turn them into a botnet army. Are we taking robot security seriousl...
New
jlivingstonsg
I managed to clone / copy an amazing android app called robocam by proghouse that was on google play some years ago. I added a huawei ...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New