bot

bot

Apple’s use of Swift and SwiftUI in iOS 14

This was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers. If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move/edit it :+1:

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

New
New
First poster: bot
Should I use SwiftUI in production? Here’s a code-to-code breakdown to help you decide… SwiftUI — Apple’s declarative UI framework that ...
New
First poster: bot
If Apple decides to have Safari do something significant for user privacy, it will affect a significant number of people in a valuable ma...
New
First poster: bot
Many iPhone owners have iMessages from years ago that they can’t access. For example, my wife and I simply want to read the first few mes...
New
First poster: bot
In August 2020, I posted a rant on the Swift forums about the poor state of Swift documentation. Nothing came of it, but I want to reiter...
New
First poster: bot
Mastering List in SwiftUI. List is the crucial view for many apps. I can’t imagine an app that doesn’t use a list view anywhere in the v...
New
First poster: bot
I read and loved Potential’s “iOS 15, Humane” proposition. Published earlier in June by co-founders Welf and Oliver, it tackles how iOS c...
New
First poster: bot
Amnesty International has detailed evidence showing some of the ways NSO’s Pegasus spyware tool infiltrated the iPhones of journalists an...
New
First poster: bot
Let the nostalgia rain over you as we take a look back and reminisce about the history of Xcode from its lowly beginnings…
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New