CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple pulls the plug on its high-priced, oft-neglected Mac Pro desktop

M2 Ultra Mac Pro is no longer for sale, and Apple says no replacement is planned.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one: pip in...
New
First poster: davearonson
Run MacOS Software On Linux Using Darling - OSTechNix. Darling is a translation layer that allows us to run macOS applications on Linux....
New
New
First poster: bot
Apple Business Essentials now available for small businesses. Thousands of small businesses in the Apple Business Essentials beta report...
New
First poster: bot
Privacy watchdogs in Europe are considering a complaint against Apple made by a former employee, Ashley Gjøvik, who alleges the company f...
New
First poster: bot
Apple’s Private Relay can cause the system to ignore firewall rules - Blog | Mullvad VPN. Apple’s Private Relay (Beta) feature calls hom...
New
New
First poster: mindriot
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
First poster: bot
Apple builds new ad empire after kneecapping competitors. The tech giant is ramping up an ad business just as its iPhone privacy policy ...
New
First poster: bot
FUSE-T. Abstract FUSE-T is a kext-less implementation of FUSE for macOS that uses NFS v4 local server instead of a kernel extension. ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New