CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Apple introduces a delightful and elegant new software design

Apple previewed a new software design, crafted with Liquid Glass, that makes apps and system experiences more expressive and delightful.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
The iPhone 12 series was just announced in October, but that’s not stopping Apple from having an event that’s expected to be a reveal for...
New
First poster: bot
Exclusive: Apple dropped plan for encrypting backups after FBI complained - sources. Apple Inc <AAPL.O> dropped plans to let iPhon...
New
First poster: teipanso
Apple complies with Dutch regulator’s ruling allowing apps to use other payment systems. Apple now allows dating app developers to use p...
New
First poster: AstonJ
GitHub - CodeEditApp/CodeEdit: CodeEdit App for macOS – Elevate your code editing experience. Open source, free forever… CodeEdit App fo...
New
First poster: bot
Privacy watchdogs in Europe are considering a complaint against Apple made by a former employee, Ashley Gjøvik, who alleges the company f...
New
First poster: mindriot
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
New
First poster: DevotionGeo
The new Mac Pro chip could double or quadruple the power of the M2 Max. Apple’s expected to launch the new Mac Pro next year.
New
First poster: bot
The UK competition watchdog launches a market investigation into cloud gaming and mobile browsers.
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New