CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Anthropic summons the spirit of Flash games for the AI age

AI chatbot codes browser-based apps from plain English with classic web vibes.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
Within the decade, Google aims to build a useful, error-corrected quantum computer. This will accelerate solutions for some of the world’...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Should we be concerned that the decisions of AIs are inscrutable? | Psyche Ideas. Machine learning is a black box – even when the decisi...
New
CommunityNews
DeepMind’s New AI With a Memory Outperforms Algorithms 25 Times Its Size. DeepMind’s model, with just 7 billion parameters, outperformed...
New
First poster: gflashner
Google’s openly available Gemma collection of AI models has reached a milestone: over 150 million downloads. Omar Sanseviero, a developer...
New
New
CommunityNews
Cursor 1.0 brings BugBot for code review, a first look at memories, one-click MCP setup, Jupyter support and general availability of Back...
New
First poster: TimButterfield
A new agentic IDE that works alongside you from prototype to production
New
CommunityNews
OpenPCC is an open-source framework for provably private AI inference, inspired by Apple’s Private Cloud Compute but fully open, auditabl...
New
First poster: gfqdjb
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New
First poster: apsori
Last week, a tweet went viral showing a guy claiming that a Cursor/Claude agent deleted his company’s production database. We watched fro...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
AstonJ
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed! Check out all of our Keycaps threads here: https://forum....
New
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New