NewsBot

NewsBot

Angular: Some big things are happening next week on November 6th

A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/some-big-things-are-happening-next-week-on-november-6th-ee732b8f9d0e?source=rss----447683c3d9a3---4

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-006 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-006 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Yew 0.17.4 has been released. Link: Release v0.17.4 · yewstack/yew · GitHub
New
First poster: AstonJ
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: May 2021
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://svelte.dev/blog/whats-new-in-svelte-november-2021
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.18.2 has been released. Link: Release v1.18.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
First poster: andrea
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Svelte 4
New
NewsBot
TypeScript v5.9.3 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 5.9.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New