NewsBot

NewsBot

Actix test-v0.1.0-beta.4, multipart-v0.4.0-beta.6 and files-v0.6.0-beta.7 released!

Actix test-v0.1.0-beta.4, multipart-v0.4.0-beta.6 and files-v0.6.0-beta.7 has been released.

Link: Release actix-test: v0.1.0-beta.4 · actix/actix-web · GitHub

Link: Release actix-multipart: v0.4.0-beta.6 · actix/actix-web · GitHub

Link: Release actix-files: v0.6.0-beta.7 · actix/actix-web · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

Eiji
Elixir version 1.10.3 has been released on Apr 25, 2020. See the release announcement. This release officially supports Erlang/OTP versi...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v12.20.0, v15.3.0 and v14.15.1 has been released. Link: Release 2020-11-24, Version 12.20.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @mylesborins · node...
New
First poster: bot
Quarkus 1.10.3.Final has been released. Link: Release 1.10.3.Final · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Circle is a new programming language that extends C++ 17 to support data-driven imperative metaprogramming. Circle combines the immediacy...
New
First poster: dimitarvp
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.53.0 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: joshemaggie
Node.js v20.18.0 has been released. Link: Release 2024-10-03, Version 20.18.0 'Iron' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Quarkus 3.21.0.CR1, 3.20.0.CR1 and 3.19.3 has been released. Link: Release 3.21.0.CR1 · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub Link: Release 3.20...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.5.0 and v22.18.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-07-31, Version 24.5.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub Li...
New
First poster: ditstekinnovations
Node.js v24.12.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-12-10, Version 24.12.0 'Krypton' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v26.3.1, v24.17.0 and v22.23.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v26.3.1 Link: https://git...
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New