NewsBot
Popular Backend topics
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Announcing the release of Apache AGE 0.3.0
New
Julia v1.6.0 has been released.
Link: Release v1.6.0 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.3.2/42.2.25 Security...
New
Zig 0.13.0 has been released.
Link: Release 0.13.0 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
Node.js v20.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-03-13, Version 20.19.0 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.88.0 | Rust Blog
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.5 Released
New
Ash v3.5.28 has been released.
Link: Release v3.5.28 · ash-project/ash · GitHub
New
Node.js v24.5.0 and v22.18.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-07-31, Version 24.5.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
Li...
New
Other popular topics
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









