CommunityNews

CommunityNews

VirtualBox 7.0 adds first ARM Mac client, full encryption, Windows 11 TPM

The ARM Mac client is so shaky it requires three different warnings.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

CommunityNews
Upset with Apple’s handling of its Security Bounty program, a bug researcher has released proof-of-concept exploit code for three zero-da...
New
First poster: bot
About Apple threat notifications and protecting against state-sponsored attacks. Apple threat notifications are designed to inform and a...
New
First poster: bot
Apple Business Essentials now available for small businesses. Thousands of small businesses in the Apple Business Essentials beta report...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Moving a macOS window by clicking anywhere on it (like on Linux). Today I learned that since macOS High Sierra onwards you can move a wi...
New
First poster: bot
Apple’s Director of Machine Learning Resigns Due to Return to Office Work. Apple’s director of machine learning, Ian Goodfellow, has res...
New
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - divamgupta/diffusionbee-stable-diffusion-ui: Diffusion Bee is the easiest way to run Stable Diffusion locally on your M1 Mac. Co...
New
First poster: bot
The UK competition watchdog launches a market investigation into cloud gaming and mobile browsers.
New
CommunityNews
The WinRAR Approach: a small change in how I distribute content to keep the content free, sustainable, & ad-free.
New
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New