NewsBot

NewsBot

Virtual Windows machine for checking R packages

A new R blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Virtual Windows machine for checking R packages - The R Blog

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.4.20 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://lunatic.solutions/lunatic-chat/
New
First poster: dimitarvp
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.53.0 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://lunatic.solutions/writing-rust-the-elixir-way/
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2022-02-01, Version 14.19.0 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Traversal-resistant file APIs - The Go Programming Language
New
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.88.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.89.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.9.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-25, Version 24.9.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New