CommunityNews

CommunityNews

This synthetic-fuel startup just got $75 million from Porsche

After spending $22 million on the pilot plant, Porsche buys a 12.5% stake.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Science Tech topics Top

First poster: bot
In Japan, Mitsui Chemicals and three other firms are about to demonstrate the feasibility of switching from methane to ammonia as the mai...
New
New
First poster: bot
Wild turtles age slowly. Some basically don’t age at all - Futurity. New research finds that turtles in the wild age slowly and have lon...
New
First poster: bot
Abstract The use of low sub-perceptual doses of psychedelics (“microdosing”) has gained popularity in recent years. Although anecdotal re...
New
First poster: bot
Split Brain Psychology. The strange interactions of Selfhood and Multiplicity
New
New
First poster: bot
Researchers are investigating medicines that selectively kill decrepit cells.
New
CommunityNews
Research shows heat domes, wildfires, and vanishing polar ice are the symptoms.
New
CommunityNews
Seismic waves suggest the planet’s solid inner core is being pulled out of shape – and it has undergone these changes over just a few dec...
New
CommunityNews
Exclusive: Researchers warn of ‘major crisis in male reproductive health’ partly driven by obesity and diabetes
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New