brainlid

brainlid

Thinking Elixir 216 - Ecto Soft Deletions Masterclass

Episode 216 of Thinking Elixir. News includes a new video from José Valim demonstrating Livebook deployments, Chris McCord’s “Pawsitively” project integrating content moderation with Livebook, the release of Zigler 0.13.1, a new AI-centric library called Honeycomb by Sean Moriarity and Andrés Alejos, an Elixir job listing at Apple, and more!

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Part 1: Introduction to Postgrest. In Codd, we trust In the field of Computer Science and Engineering, few things come close to the dura...
New
First poster: bot
In a previous post we talked about implementing a simple video chat with WebRTC and Elixir. This update will touch on some of the API cha...
New
AstonJ
Not had time to read it yet but this looks like a good interview… Our friend Yukihiro Matsumoto, creator of the Ruby programming langua...
New
First poster: Exadra37
Summary: I describe a simple interview problem (counting frequencies of unique words), solve it in various languages, and compare perform...
New
paulanthonywilson
Following up on the previous post on using UDP multicasting to broadcast and detect peers on a network, I create a registry of those peer...
New
CommunityNews
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
First poster: bot
I’ve been more serious about learning Rust recently, after dragging on with passive learning for a while. My first real programming langu...
New
First poster: bot
I wrote Python for the last 10 years, and I always tend to write code in a “functional” way - map, filter, lambda and so on, it makes me ...
New
mtmattei
For the past few years, Safari has been putting in a lot of effort to enhance its WebAssembly support and 2024 was no exception… I believ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
CommunityNews
You can now use built-in error monitoring in Cloudflare Workers to group production failures and send stack traces, logs, traces, and app...
New