CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Tessellations, Escher-style

Discover great tessellation art, understand how it works, and create your own.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

wolf4earth
Quite scary if you ask me. And it seems China is already blocking TLS 1.3 traffic with their Great Firewall. On the other hand it’s a co...
New
First poster: AstonJ
In one sense, the Truth Mines were just another indexscape. Hundreds of thousands of specialized selections of the library’s contents wer...
New
New
First poster: bot
Raspberry Pi security alarm — the basics. In November last year — I started building a DIY security alarm system, using a Raspberry Pi a...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - jakehilborn/displayplacer: macOS command line utility to configure multi-display resolutions and arrangements. Essentially XRand...
New
CommunityNews
GitHub - ItzCrazyKns/Perplexica: Perplexica is an AI-powered search engine. It is an Open source alternative to Perplexity AI. Perplexic...
New
First poster: chris.johan
Skype’s days appear to be numbered, as a hidden string in the latest Skype for Windows preview suggests Microsoft will shutter the servic...
New
CommunityNews
After switching from Firefox to LibreWolf, I became interested in the idea of self-hosting my own Firefox Sync server. Although I had see...
New
New
CommunityNews
Rendering Action Mailer emails with Phlex components and layouts: Clean, Composable, and Completely Ruby - Blog post by Camillo Visini
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New