NewsBot
Tailwind v3.0.0-alpha.1 released!
Tailwind v3.0.0-alpha.1 has been released.
Link: Release v3.0.0-alpha.1 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
Popular Frontend topics
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-008 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-008 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/alyssa-nicoll-a-love-story-the...
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/build-more-accessible-angular-...
New
Preact 10.5.14 has been released.
Link: Release 10.5.14 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
Deno v1.18.2 has been released.
Link: Release v1.18.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Streaming, snapshots, and other new features since Svel...
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/material-3-experimental-suppor...
New
TypeScript v5.6.3 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.6.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
Deno v2.3.1 and v2.3.0 has been released.
Link: Release v2.3.1 · denoland/deno · GitHub
Link: Release v2.3.0 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: May 2025
New
Other popular topics
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









