CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Repairing the Ruins: Why AI Can’t Replace Education

COMMENTARY: In an era when AI can write anything, authentic education must go beyond the mere production of words.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: bot
Upcoming “Hopper” GPU broke records in its MLPerf debut, according to Nvidia.
New
First poster: bot
AI video editor can recognize objects, people, and sounds, allowing editing via text.
New
CommunityNews
AI supercomputer will use “tens of thousands” of Nvidia A100 and H100 GPUs.
New
alvinkatojr
This was/is a great read that counters the common “woe is me” fear of AI. Author knows his stuff and breaks down the 8 fallacies tied to...
New
First poster: brennan
It’s Not a Hypothetical, I’ve Already Lost My Job to AI For The Last Year
New
First poster: AstonJ
From fear to optimism: why I am convinced AI is worth embracing.
New
First poster: TimButterfield
A new agentic IDE that works alongside you from prototype to production
New
CommunityNews
Netflix said it used generative AI for the first time for a scene in an Argentinean show called “El Eternauta.”
New
First poster: jss
Fuck you people. Raping the planet, spending trillions on toxic, unrecyclable equipment while blowing up society, yet taking the time to ...
New
CommunityNews
Minions are Stripe’s homegrown coding agents, responsible for more than a thousand pull requests merged each week. Though humans review t...
New

Other popular topics Top

DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New