NewsBot
Python 3.10.0a2 is now available for testing
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PythonInsider/~3/rjSbpSr3UDw/python-3100a2-is-now-available-for.html
Popular Backend topics
Elixir version 1.10.3 has been released on Apr 25, 2020. See the release announcement.
This release officially supports Erlang/OTP versi...
New
Another BEAM language…
The Hamler Programming Language
Hamler is a strongly-typed language with compile-time typechecking and built-in...
New
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.3.2/42.2.25 Security...
New
Node.js v20.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-03-13, Version 20.19.0 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.13.5 is now available!
New
Node.js v25.1.0, v24.11.0 and v22.21.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-10-28, Version 25.1.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · G...
New
Node.js v25.2.0 and v24.11.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-11-11, Version 25.2.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
Li...
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/credcheck-v43...
New
Node.js v26.3.1, v24.17.0 and v22.23.0 has been released.
Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v26.3.1
Link: https://git...
New
Other popular topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /laravel









