NewsBot

NewsBot

PostgreSQL: PGConf India 2026: Talks, trainings published and early bird registration closes soon

A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PGConf India 2026: Talks, trainings published and early bird registration closes soon

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Generate realistic test Data for Postgr...
New
First poster: dimitarvp
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.53.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v21.6.2, v20.11.1 and v18.19.1 has been released. Link: Release 2024-02-14, Version 21.6.2 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.1.0 and v22.16.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-05-21, Version 24.1.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub Li...
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 17.6, 16.10, 15.14, 14.19, 1...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-08-28, Version 22.19.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kotlin 2.2.20 Released | The Kotlin Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.8.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-10, Version 24.8.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.3.0, v24.13.0 and v22.22.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v25.3.0 Link: https://git...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New