CommunityNews
Please don't discontinue Gemini 2.5 Flash
Hi Everyone - Firstly, I want to give my thanks to the Gemini team for providing access to such great models. It has been so helpful. We have some very specific workflows that rely on Gemini 2.5 Flash. Our internal benchmarks show that Gemini 3 flash does not perform as well (even after attempting to tweak prompting following the new prompting guidelines and other changes). I am sure there are others with the same experience as well, and there is no easy switch. It would be extremely appreci…
Read in full here:
Popular General Dev topics
https://permission.site/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
MEMORANDUM FOR SENIOR PENTAGON LEADERSHIP COMMANDANT OF THE COAST GUARD
COMMANDERS OF THE COMBATANT COMMANDS DEFENSE AGENCY AND DOD FIEL...
New
The overengineered Solution to my Pigeon Problem.
TL;DR: I built a wifi-equipped water gun to shoot the pigeons on my balcony, controlle...
New
ABSTRACT
In lieu of a traditional , I’ve tried to distill the essence of the talk into a collection of maxims:
All programmers are API ...
New
Apple’s Tim Cook to take 50% pay hit after shareholder feedback.
‘Target compensation’ for CEO down from $99.4m in 2022 to an expected $...
New
The Definitive PHP 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0, and 8.1 Benchmarks (2023).
We tested the performance of 14 PHP platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Lara...
New
GitHub - exelban/stats: macOS system monitor in your menu bar.
macOS system monitor in your menu bar. Contribute to exelban/stats develo...
New
Skype’s days appear to be numbered, as a hidden string in the latest Skype for Windows preview suggests Microsoft will shutter the servic...
New
There are countless articles why developers should not focus on Frameworks too much and instead learn to understand the underlying langua...
New
Most of what modern software engineers do involves APIs: public interfaces for communicating with a program, like this one from Twilio. I...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /markdown









