CommunityNews
One-man spam campaign ravages EU ‘chat control’ bill
A software developer from Denmark is having an outsized influence on a hotly debated law to break open encrypted apps.
Read in full here:
Popular General Dev topics
You can now buy a 100W USB-C cable with a built-in power meter.
They’re just $20 on Amazon, and they work!
New
GitHub - hlissner/doom-emacs: An Emacs framework for the stubborn martian hacker.
An Emacs framework for the stubborn martian hacker - G...
New
GitHub - Rezmason/matrix: matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love).
matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love) - GitHu...
New
ABSTRACT
In lieu of a traditional , I’ve tried to distill the essence of the talk into a collection of maxims:
All programmers are API ...
New
sqlglot/python_sql_engine.md at main · tobymao/sqlglot.
Python SQL Parser and Transpiler. Contribute to tobymao/sqlglot development by c...
New
Dark mode isn’t as good for your eyes as you believe.
The shadowy display mode has leagues of fans claiming it helps reduce eye strain, ...
New
Software engineering job openings hit five-year low?.
There are 35% fewer software developer job listings on Indeed today, than five yea...
New
Why Ruby on Rails still matters.
An old tool endures in a Next.js world
New
On the benefits of learning in public.
Learning in public helps me grow as an engineer and seems to benefit others too. Here’s why I sho...
New
What did the study find?
They scanned the brains of more than a hundred undergrad students and had them complete a questionnaire about th...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









