CommunityNews
Neon: Serverless, Fault-Tolerant, Branchable Postgres
Neon — Serverless, Fault-Tolerant, Branchable Postgres.
Postgres made for developers. Easy to Use, Scalable, Cost efficient solution for your next project.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Backend topics
Powerful, flexible, complex: The origins of C++ date back 40 years, yet it remains one of the most widely used programming languages toda...
New
This blog post walks you through how to implement a time-series database engine based on what I’ve learned from my experience of writing ...
New
C++ Programming - The State of Developer Ecosystem in 2021 Infographic.
The State of Developer Ecosystem 2021 is a detailed report about...
New
What we can learn from “_why” the long lost open source developer…
Code might not last forever, but _why proves you can have an impact t...
New
Lisp Interview: questions to Alex Nygren of Kina Knowledge, using Common Lisp extensively in their document processing stack - Lisp jour...
New
Why Lisp?
A lot of people ask us the question, why do we choose to use Common Lisp as our primary development language? Often times the q...
New
TLDR; the future of ML is Julia. If you are looking for a quick answer, there you have it. If you want the well reasoned explanation, sti...
New
GitHub - tetratelabs/wazero: wazero: the zero dependency WebAssembly runtime for Go developers.
wazero: the zero dependency WebAssembly ...
New
This post is my attempt to write down, in broad strokes, everything I know about good system design. A lot of the concrete judgment calls...
New
Hi! I’m Ellen, but you probably know me as duckinator or puppy.
I really wish I didn’t have to write this, but I feel the Ruby community...
New
Other popular topics
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









