CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Mouseless – fast mouse control with the keyboard

Read in full here:

https://mouseless.click/

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: AstonJ
In one sense, the Truth Mines were just another indexscape. Hundreds of thousands of specialized selections of the library’s contents wer...
New
First poster: bot
Neovim nightly, v0.5.0 and v0.4.4 has been released. Link: Release Nvim development (prerelease) build · neovim/neovim · GitHub Link:...
New
First poster: joeb
The File System Access API with Origin Private File System. WebKit supports new API that makes it possible for web apps to create, open,...
New
First poster: bot
The overengineered Solution to my Pigeon Problem. TL;DR: I built a wifi-equipped water gun to shoot the pigeons on my balcony, controlle...
New
First poster: cpgo
8 reasons to ditch Chrome and switch to Firefox. Chrome may dominate, but Firefox is a known name among browsers for a reason. Whether y...
New
CommunityNews
Building GitHub with Ruby and Rails | The GitHub Blog. Since the beginning, GitHub.com has been a Ruby on Rails monolith. Today, the app...
New
First poster: bot
Declarative GNOME configuration with NixOS. I adore tinkering with my machine, trying new tools, extensions, themes, and ideas. When I w...
New
CommunityNews
Apple Patents Suggest Future AirPods Could Monitor Biosignals & Brain Activity - AppleMagazine. The US Patent & Trademark Office...
New
First poster: dyowee
A Go package for building Progressive Web Apps. A package for building progressive web apps (PWA) with the Go programming language (Gola...
New
First poster: dyowee
olmOCR is an open-source tool for converting PDFs to text with high accuracy, preserving reading order and supporting tables, equations, ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New