NewsBot

NewsBot

Kotlin v1.9.22 released!

Kotlin v1.9.22 has been released.

Link: Release Kotlin 1.9.22 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

ManningBooks
Deep Learning with Python, Second Edition is a comprehensive introduction to the field of deep learning using Python and the powerful Ker...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.3 and v12.22.9 has been released. Link: Release 2022-01-10, Version 14.18.3 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node ·...
New
NewsBot
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14.0a7, 3.13.3, 3.12.10, 3.11....
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.4.1, v22.17.1 and v20.19.4 has been released. Link: Release 2025-07-15, Version 24.4.1 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL 18 Beta 2 Released!
New
NewsBot
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14 release candidate 1 is go!
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.89.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kotlin 2.2.20 Released | The Kotlin Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Amper Update, October 2025 – Compose Hot Reload and UX ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New