NewsBot
Kotlin for Server-Side Frameworks News: Kotlin Premier Event Presentation Highlights
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Kotlin for Server-Side Frameworks News: Kotlin Premier Event Presentation Highlights | The Kotlin Blog
Popular Backend topics
Ruby on Rails v6.1.0 has been released.
Link: Release 6.1.0 · rails/rails · GitHub
New
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Announcing the release of Apache AGE 0.3.0
New
More cool tech inspired by <span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"></span>erlang :nerd_face:
By combining the fault-tolerance and massiv...
New
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
Node.js v20.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-03-13, Version 20.19.0 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.5 Released
New
Ash v3.5.28 has been released.
Link: Release v3.5.28 · ash-project/ash · GitHub
New
Node.js v24.7.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-08-27, Version 24.7.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Node.js v25.0.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-10-15, Version 25.0.0 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









