CommunityNews

CommunityNews

I am often asked if I will “return to cryptocurrency”

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

ErlangSolutions
2020 has seen a significant uptick in the number of companies looking at adding Digital Wallets and tokenization to their offerings. On o...
New
New
First poster: bot
Bitcoin uses more electricity annually than the whole of Argentina, analysis by Cambridge University suggests. “Mining” for the cryptocu...
New
First poster: Jsdr3398
Digital currency Bitcoin has risen to a new record high of more than $50,000 (£36,000). The so-called cryptocurrency, which was created ...
New
CommunityNews
How Blockchains Work Chances are, you know what Bitcoin is. After all, it’s valued at over $47,000 per Bitcoin right now. This post isn’t...
New
First poster: bot
El Salvador has become the first country in the world to officially classify Bitcoin as legal currency. Congress approved President Nayi...
New
New
First poster: bot
Bitcoin mines require a lot of energy to power the computers inside. Greenidge Generation in New York has converted a former coal plant i...
New
First poster: bot
Fans of crypto-currencies say they are the future of money - but at what cost?
New
RobertRichards
Blockchain technology is set to play a transformative role in the future of online casino game development. By offering enhanced transpar...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New