CommunityNews
Hitchhiker's Tour of the BEAM (2014)
A new item has been posted via one of our automated news source trackers:
If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move it ![]()
Most Liked
Exadra37
One of my favorite talks on the Erlang internals 
2
Popular Backend topics
Part 1: Introduction to Postgrest.
In Codd, we trust In the field of Computer Science and Engineering, few things come close to the dura...
New
It’s not legacy code — it’s PHP.
Vimeo has been using PHP in production for over 15 years. Find out how we keep a million lines of PHP i...
New
This post explains why Scala projects are difficult to maintain.
Scala is a powerful programming language that can make certain small te...
New
I discovered Elixir and Go at about the same time (2019). I had pivoted almost eight years of working as a Java developer, and part of me...
New
PHP 8.1 is already taking shape quite well, yet there’s one feature I’d love to see added, that’s still being discussed: multi-line short...
New
I’ve been more serious about learning Rust recently, after dragging on with passive learning for a while. My first real programming langu...
New
I wrote Python for the last 10 years, and I always tend to write code in a “functional” way - map, filter, lambda and so on, it makes me ...
New
Hi there!
Recently I was playing around with extracting and updating data in the DB and for fun challenged myself to try to implement a ...
New
Jason Stiebs shows a couple ways for a LiveView to make it easy for users to click and copy an important value to their clipboard. He sho...
New
Peeper is the tiny library to preserve state across GenServer crashes/restarts.
Works as an almost drop-in substitute for GenServer, sui...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









