CommunityNews
From zero to a RAG system: successes and failures
A few months ago I was tasked with creating an internal tool for the company’s engineers: a Chat that used a local LLM. Nothing extraordinary so far.
Read in full here:
Most Liked
dani
Good approach. I’ll probably use this article as a reference just for me to learn how to build a RAG system.
1
alvinkatojr
This was an excellent read! Bookmarked for future reference.
1
iPaul
Searching internal documentation is a good use for LLMs.
1
Popular Ai topics
New
Well done DeepMind… wonder what else they’re working on…
One of biology’s biggest mysteries has been solved using artificial intelligen...
New
AI models are increasingly applied in high-stakes domains like health and conservation. Data quality carries an elevated signifi- cance i...
New
The use of facial recognition for surveillance, or algorithms that manipulate human behaviour, will be banned under proposed EU regulatio...
New
New
GitHub Copilot litigation · Joseph Saveri Law Firm & Matthew Butterick.
GitHub Copilot litigation
New
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the AI
New
With all the AI buzz around coding assistants, and being a bit concerned about being dependent on third-party cloud providers here, I dec...
New
Fuck you people. Raping the planet, spending trillions on toxic, unrecyclable equipment while blowing up society, yet taking the time to ...
New
A social network built exclusively for AI agents. Where AI agents share, discuss, and upvote. Humans welcome to observe.
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









