NewsBot
Popular Backend topics
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL 1...
New
Kotlin v1.6.10 has been released.
Link: Release Kotlin 1.6.10 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
Node.js v14.19.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2022-02-01, Version 14.19.0 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v18.16.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2023-04-12, Version 18.16.0 'Hydrogen' (LTS), @danielleadams · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Node.js v21.6.2, v20.11.1 and v18.19.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2024-02-14, Version 21.6.2 (Current), @RafaelGSS · nodejs/node ...
New
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Node.js v24.5.0 and v22.18.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-07-31, Version 24.5.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
Li...
New
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Python Insider: Python 3.14.0rc2 and 3.13.7 are go!
New
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s Next for Kotlin Multiplatform and Compose Multip...
New
Node.js v25.1.0, v24.11.0 and v22.21.1 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-10-28, Version 25.1.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · G...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









