CommunityNews

CommunityNews

ChatBCG: Generative AI For Slides

ChatBCG: Generative AI for Slides :sparkles:.
Instantly create slide decks using ChatBCG

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: bot
A field guide to help you recognize achievement, spot A field guide to help you recognize achievement, spot bottlenecks, and debug your d...
New
First poster: bot
Neovim nightly, v0.5.0 and v0.4.4 has been released. Link: Release Nvim development (prerelease) build · neovim/neovim · GitHub Link:...
New
First poster: joeb
The File System Access API with Origin Private File System. WebKit supports new API that makes it possible for web apps to create, open,...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - Rezmason/matrix: matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love). matrix (web-based green code rain, made with love) - GitHu...
New
First poster: mikhailgrib
Let’s build GPT: from scratch, in code, spelled out… We build a Generatively Pretrained Transformer (GPT), following the paper “Attentio...
New
First poster: joeb
GitHub - crablang/crab: A community fork of a language named after a plant fungus. All of the memory-safe features you love, now with 100...
New
First poster: dyowee
Software engineering job openings hit five-year low?. There are 35% fewer software developer job listings on Indeed today, than five yea...
New
First poster: chris.johan
Skype’s days appear to be numbered, as a hidden string in the latest Skype for Windows preview suggests Microsoft will shutter the servic...
New
First poster: dyowee
olmOCR is an open-source tool for converting PDFs to text with high accuracy, preserving reading order and supporting tables, equations, ...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New