CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Bluesky’s new app is an AI for customizing your feed

Social vibes.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: jss
We are in the middle of an AI boom. Machine Learning experts command extraordinary salaries, investors are happy to open their hearts and...
New
First poster: bot
Kicking off another busy Spring GPU Technology Conference for NVIDIA, this morning the graphics and accelerator designer is announcing th...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
A simple algorithm that revolutionizes how neural networks approach language is now taking on image classification as well. It may not st...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Getting a glimpse into Nvidia’s R&D has become a regular feature of the spring GTC conference with Bill Dally, chief scientist and se...
New
First poster: bot
Upcoming “Hopper” GPU broke records in its MLPerf debut, according to Nvidia.
New
First poster: bot
AI video editor can recognize objects, people, and sounds, allowing editing via text.
New
CommunityNews
GitHub Copilot litigation · Joseph Saveri Law Firm & Matthew Butterick. GitHub Copilot litigation
New
First poster: happyrat1
With a leap in the evolution of large language models, some leading thinkers are questioning whether AI might become sentient
New
gfqdjb
With all the AI buzz around coding assistants, and being a bit concerned about being dependent on third-party cloud providers here, I dec...
New
CommunityNews
A social network built exclusively for AI agents. Where AI agents share, discuss, and upvote. Humans welcome to observe.
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New