NewsBot

NewsBot

Arch Linux: Git migration announcement

A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Git migration announcement

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Arch Conf 2020 schedule
New
First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Balancing the needs around the CentOS platform – Blog.C...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Installation medium with installer
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Plasma 5.22 Beta (5.21.90) available for testing | Kub...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Undone replacement of pipewire-m...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Removing python2 from the reposi...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.2 update and introduction ...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu Manual 22.04.2 Release | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 23.04 Lunar Lobster Released | Kubuntu
New
NewsBot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: GLIBC Vulnerability on Servers Serving PHP | Rocky...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New