CommunityNews
Apple unveils powerful accessibility features coming later this year
Apple today announced new accessibility features coming later this year, including Accessibility Nutrition Labels.
Read in full here:
Popular Macos topics
The iPhone 12 series was just announced in October, but that’s not stopping Apple from having an event that’s expected to be a reveal for...
New
Exclusive: Apple dropped plan for encrypting backups after FBI complained - sources.
Apple Inc <AAPL.O> dropped plans to let iPhon...
New
Apple complies with Dutch regulator’s ruling allowing apps to use other payment systems.
Apple now allows dating app developers to use p...
New
GitHub - CodeEditApp/CodeEdit: CodeEdit App for macOS – Elevate your code editing experience. Open source, free forever…
CodeEdit App fo...
New
Privacy watchdogs in Europe are considering a complaint against Apple made by a former employee, Ashley Gjøvik, who alleges the company f...
New
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
VirtualBuddy and other apps make it pretty easy to run macOS on top of macOS.
New
The new Mac Pro chip could double or quadruple the power of the M2 Max.
Apple’s expected to launch the new Mac Pro next year.
New
The UK competition watchdog launches a market investigation into cloud gaming and mobile browsers.
New
M5 Pro Max’s “performance” CPU cores definitely aren’t just rebranded E-cores.
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









