NewsBot

NewsBot

AdonisJs v7.0.0-next.24 released!

AdonisJs v7.0.0-next.24 has been released.

Link: Release Update dependencies and allow encryption keys to include empty strings · adonisjs/core · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Spring v5.3.0 has been released. Link: Release v5.3.0 · spring-projects/spring-framework · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Kotlin v1.4.20 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.20 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: OvermindDL1
Today we are happy to announce axum: An easy to use, yet powerful, web framework designed to take full advantage of the Tokio ecosystem. ...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.3 and v12.22.9 has been released. Link: Release 2022-01-10, Version 14.18.3 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node ·...
New
First poster: bot
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Enhancements to HTML Documentation - The R Blog
New
First poster: bot
Laravel v10.0.5 has been released. Link: Release v10.0.5 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Python blog post/announcement has been posted! This is the sixth maintenance release of Python 3.13 Python 3.13 is the newest maj...
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kotlin 2.2.20 Released | The Kotlin Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.6 Released
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.9.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-25, Version 24.9.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New