NewsBot

NewsBot

Zotonic 1.0.0-rc.16 released!

Zotonic 1.0.0-rc.16 has been released.

Link: Release 1.0.0-rc.16 · zotonic/zotonic · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rustup 1.23.0 | Rust Blog
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v12.20.0, v15.3.0 and v14.15.1 has been released. Link: Release 2020-11-24, Version 12.20.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @mylesborins · node...
New
First poster: bot
Julia v1.6.0 has been released. Link: Release v1.6.0 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Quarkus 3.21.0.CR1, 3.20.0.CR1 and 3.19.3 has been released. Link: Release 3.21.0.CR1 · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub Link: Release 3.20...
New
New
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.90.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.1.0, v24.11.0 and v22.21.1 has been released. Link: Release 2025-10-28, Version 25.1.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · G...
New
First poster: ditstekinnovations
Node.js v24.12.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-12-10, Version 24.12.0 'Krypton' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/credcheck-v43...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New