bemesa21
Using LiveView's New Primitives for Accessibility
Phoenix LiveView 0.18 added new features to manipulate focus and improve accessibility in your Phoenix LiveView apps. In this post, I show you all of these features, and provide real-life examples to demonstrate just how simple it is to use them and enhance your app’s accessibility.
Popular Backend topics
Ten years without Elixir.
I never got into Elixir, largely because it looked like Ruby. I was a Rubyist for a good while, spent time and...
New
The run-time speed and memory usage of programs written in Rust should about the same as of programs written in C, but overall programmin...
New
Following up on the previous post on using UDP multicasting to broadcast and detect peers on a network, I create a registry of those peer...
New
They expect you to make a onepage application (SPA)
The polaris design system officially only supports react
Integration with the s...
New
Once a year, I look back at the recent developments in the PHP world, and also look forward to what’s to come. And just like in 2020 and ...
New
Have you ever wanted to write a structurally typed function in Rust? Do you spend a lot of time and effort getting your Rust struct s jus...
New
Includes talk about concurrency and performance topics:
New
Louis Pilfold is the creator of the Gleam programming language. He explains what Gleam is and tells us where it came from.
He then dives...
New
Does the world need another How to create a blog article?
Maybe not.
But then again, creating something out of nothing is what we love....
New
Hi everyone :wave: I’m excited to share an article detailing how we have reorganized our Elixir/Phoenix project’s directory structure.
W...
New
Other popular topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









