brainlid

brainlid

Thinking Elixir 217 - One Language Server to Rule Them All

Episode 217 of Thinking Elixir. News includes the announcement of an official Elixir Language Server team, the release of Oban v2.18.1 featuring automatic transaction retries with backoff, a new macro-inspired video from German Velasco, the upcoming “Elixir Patterns” book by Alex Koutmos and Hugo Baraúna, the forthcoming CodeBEAM Lite conference in NYC, and more!

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Taking PHP Seriously - Slack Engineering. Slack uses PHP for most of its server-side application logic, which is an unusual choice these...
New
First poster: bot
Julia is a scientific programming language that is free and open source.1 It is a relatively new language that borrows inspiration from l...
New
First poster: bot
Django 3.2 is just around the corner and it’s packed with new features. Django versions are usually not that exciting (it’s a good thing!...
New
First poster: bot
Once a year, I look back at the recent developments in the PHP world, and also look forward to what’s to come. And just like in 2020 and ...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
Ruby’s Struct is one of several powerful core classes which is often overlooked and under utilized compared to the more popular Hash clas...
New
brainlid
In episode 83 of Thinking Elixir, We talk with Isaac Yonemoto about the Zig language and his Zigler Elixir library. We learn where Zig ca...
New
StuntProgrammer
In building lofi.limo, media storage and distribution naturally came up. I have songs, announcements, and background image loops which I ...
New
vkatsuba
Hi folks! Ukrainian Erlanger is here :sign_of_the_horns:! I’d like to share my recent talk at the TADSummit Online Conference, where I ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New