CommunityNews

CommunityNews

The Gemini app is now on Mac

Google is bringing the Gemini app to macOS as a native desktop experience.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
The game won’t be available on iPhones or other Apple devices until its legal battle with Epic Games ends.
New
First poster: bot
Introduction to Apple Silicon · AsahiLinux/docs Wiki. Hardware and software docs / wiki. Contribute to AsahiLinux/docs development by cr...
New
First poster: bot
How Apple overcame its culture of secrecy to create AirPods Pro. A former Apple HR business partner explains how the famously insular co...
New
First poster: mindriot
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
First poster: AstonJ
The new feature will be available in the autumn and comes after its devices were successfully targeted.
New
First poster: bot
In this post, I’m going to stick with running standard Nix binaries and not use any additional tools (although there are two shell script...
New
First poster: bot
Process injection: breaking all macOS security layers with a single vulnerability. If you have created a new macOS app with Xcode 13.2, ...
New
New
CommunityNews
A simple alternative to homebrew for installing binary packages on MacOS written in Go. - crhuber/kelp
New
CommunityNews
On September 10th, Apple held its 2025 Fall Event, unveiling the iPhone 17 lineup alongside a brand-new product category—iPhone Air. Amon...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New