NewsBot

NewsBot

Shout-Out to Kotlin for Server-Side Content Creators!

A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Shout-Out to Kotlin for Server-Side Content Creators!  | The Kotlin Blog

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

AstonJ
Another BEAM language… The Hamler Programming Language Hamler is a strongly-typed language with compile-time typechecking and built-in...
New
bot
Kotlin v1.4.0 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.0 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Integrated Haskell Platform v20201127 has been released. Link: Release Beta 27.11.2020 · digitallyinduced/ihp · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.0.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-05-06, Version 24.0.0 (Current), @RafaelGSS and @juanarbol · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL JDBC 42.7.7 Security update ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v20.19.5 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-03, Version 20.19.5 'Iron' (LTS), @marco-ippolito · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Amper Update, October 2025 – Compose Hot Reload and UX ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v26.3.1, v24.17.0 and v22.23.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v26.3.1 Link: https://git...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New