CommunityNews
Running Claude Code dangerously (safely)
How to run Claude Code with the
--dangerously-skip-permissionsflag in a safe way
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
Artificial intelligence and machine learning exist on the back of a lot of hard work from humans.
Alongside the scientists, there are th...
New
Imagine you’re sitting at a casino’s poker table. Someone has explained the basic rules to you, but you’ve never played before and don’t ...
New
A research group has taught AI to magnetically wrangle a high-powered stream of plasma used for fusion research — but wait! Put away your...
New
Language technology powered by AI can perpetuate bias if we are not careful. We need to be sure that language AI is trained to be ethical...
New
“AI solutions that are almost right, but not quite” lead to more debugging work.
New
Reproducibility is a bedrock of scientific progress. However, it’s remarkably difficult to get reproducible results out of large language...
New
OpenPCC is an open-source framework for provably private AI inference, inspired by Apple’s Private Cloud Compute but fully open, auditabl...
New
Claude Code is an agentic coding tool that lives in your terminal, understands your codebase, and helps you code faster by executing rout...
New
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New
The latest surfaced outputs were reportedly generated zero-shot with Max effort, where Astra spends substantially longer reasoning than G...
New
Other popular topics
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /laravel









