NewsBot
Popular Hybrid topics
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/o-DXL...
New
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/rN_YV...
New
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/CkCCq...
New
React Native v0.64.0-rc.0 has been released.
Link: Release v0.64.0-rc.0 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/9G73X...
New
React Native v0.68.0-rc.1 has been released.
Link: Release 0.68.0-rc.1 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.70.8 has been released.
Link: Release 0.70.8 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.72.6 has been released.
Link: Release 0.72.6 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.76.9 has been released.
Link: Release 0.76.9 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.77.3 has been released.
Link: Release v0.77.3 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









