NewsBot

NewsBot

React Native v0.64.1 and v0.62.3 released!

React Native v0.64.1 and v0.62.3 has been released.

Link: Release v0.64.1 · facebook/react-native · GitHub

Link: Release v0.62.3 · facebook/react-native · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Hybrid topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/24Lpp...
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.67.0-rc.2 has been released. Link: Release 0.67.0-rc.2 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.64.3 has been released. Link: Release v0.64.3 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.67.2 has been released. Link: Release 0.67.2 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.71.2 has been released. Link: Release 0.71.2 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.71.3 has been released. Link: Release 0.71.3 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.70.8 has been released. Link: Release 0.70.8 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.71.8 has been released. Link: Release 0.71.8 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
NewsBot
React Native v0.71.13 has been released. Link: Release 0.71.13 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
NewsBot
React Native v0.79.2 has been released. Link: Release 0.79.2 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New