NewsBot

NewsBot

PostgreSQL: SPA 1.0: Data privacy and security solution for Postgres, Released!

A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: SPA 1.0: Data privacy and security solution for Postgres, Released!

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Ruby on Rails v6.1.0 has been released. Link: Release 6.1.0 · rails/rails · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Laravel v8.5.14 has been released. Link: Release v8.5.14 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
First poster: dimitarvp
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.53.0 | Rust Blog
New
ManningBooks
Deep Learning with Python, Second Edition is a comprehensive introduction to the field of deep learning using Python and the powerful Ker...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.2 has been released. Link: Release 2021-11-30, Version 14.18.2 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Spring v6.0.0-M1 has been released. Link: Release v6.0.0-M1 · spring-projects/spring-framework · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new R blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: R on 64-bit ARM Windows - The R Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Traversal-resistant file APIs - The Go Programming Language
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.0.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-05-06, Version 24.0.0 (Current), @RafaelGSS and @juanarbol · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New