NewsBot

NewsBot

PostgreSQL: Release Announcement Barman 3.11.1 and 3.11.0

A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Release Announcement Barman 3.11.1 and 3.11.0

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Quarkus 1.10.3.Final has been released. Link: Release 1.10.3.Final · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Lunatic blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://lunatic.solutions/lunatic-chat/
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v12.22.0 has been released. Link: Release 2021-03-30, Version 12.22.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL 1...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.18.3 and v12.22.9 has been released. Link: Release 2022-01-10, Version 14.18.3 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node ·...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: 2024 State of Rust Survey Results | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.89.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.20.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-09-24, Version 22.20.0 'Jod' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.2.1 has been released. Link: Release 2025-11-17, Version 25.2.1 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New