CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Peer-to-Peer Networking: Building a VPN Tunnel with Wintun on Windows - Part 1

Build a VPN Tunnel with Wintun on Windows

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Windows topics Top

New
First poster: bot
It’s time we fix the unethical design of cookie consent windows. How can we design an ethical and transparent cookie consent window inst...
New
New
First poster: bot
Microsoft unveils sneak peak at Windows 12. Screenshots show the direction Microsoft is taking for the next Windows release.
New
New
First poster: gflashner
Microsoft wants to make Windows 11’s UI framework open-source, and it has shared details about this complex process.
New
New
New
New
CommunityNews
Hello Windows Insiders, I want to speak to you directly, as an engineer who has spent his career building technology that people depend ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New