CommunityNews
PC ports of old console games are the new AI vibe coding battleground
With projects like Donkey Kong 64 Recompiled, human programmers stake a claim on the art and science of retro game recompilation.
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
Why AI is Harder Than We Think.
Since its beginning in the 1950s, the field of artificial intelligence has
cycled several times between...
New
AI Is Discovering Patterns in Pure Mathematics That Have Never Been Seen Before.
We can add suggesting and proving mathematical theorems...
New
DeepMind’s New AI With a Memory Outperforms Algorithms 25 Times Its Size.
DeepMind’s model, with just 7 billion parameters, outperformed...
New
Getting a glimpse into Nvidia’s R&D has become a regular feature of the spring GTC conference with Bill Dally, chief scientist and se...
New
DeepMind AI learns simple physics like a baby.
Neural network could be a step towards programs for studying how human infants learn.
New
Chat-bots are amazing these days! About a month ago LaMDA made the news when it apparently convinced an engineer at Google that it was se...
New
Voice synthesis PR stunt calls upon the dead to help sell an AI product.
New
AlphaTensor discovers better algorithms for matrix math, inspiring another improvement from afar.
New
Google’s Veo 3 delivers AI videos of realistic people with sound and music. We put it to the test.
New
Last week, a tweet went viral showing a guy claiming that a Cursor/Claude agent deleted his company’s production database. We watched fro...
New
Other popular topics
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /laravel









