CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Offline-First with CouchDB and PouchDB in 2025

Neighbourhoodie Software is a software development company based in Berlin, Germany. We are experts in CouchDB, PouchDB, and Offline First.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

First poster: AstonJ
https://permission.site/ This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
CommunityNews
…or, “why make programming even harder?” Learning functional programming is an opportunity to discover a new way to represent programs, t...
New
CommunityNews
Docker on MacOS is slow and how to fix it. Thanks to the DALL·E 2, we finally have a very nice graphic representation of the feelings of...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - lucidrains/PaLM-rlhf-pytorch: Implementation of RLHF (Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback) on top of the PaLM architectur...
New
First poster: bot
Apple’s Tim Cook to take 50% pay hit after shareholder feedback. ‘Target compensation’ for CEO down from $99.4m in 2022 to an expected $...
New
First poster: mikhailgrib
Let’s build GPT: from scratch, in code, spelled out… We build a Generatively Pretrained Transformer (GPT), following the paper “Attentio...
New
First poster: bot
[js/web] WebGPU backend via JSEP by fs-eire · Pull Request #14579 · microsoft/onnxruntime. Description This change introduced the follo...
New
First poster: fullstackplus
Why Python is terrible… Nice language, but unsuitable for most professional purposes
New
CommunityNews
Writing Portable Rendering Code with NVRHI | NVIDIA Technical Blog. Learn about NVIDIA Rendering Hardware Interface (NVRHI), a library t...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New