NewsBot

NewsBot

[Official News] Integrating travel with Elixir at Duffel

A new Elixir blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Integrating travel with Elixir at Duffel - The Elixir programming language

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

First poster: bot
Quarkus 1.10.3.Final has been released. Link: Release 1.10.3.Final · quarkusio/quarkus · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Laravel v8.5.14 has been released. Link: Release v8.5.14 · laravel/laravel · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Circle is a new programming language that extends C++ 17 to support data-driven imperative metaprogramming. Circle combines the immediacy...
New
First poster: bot
A new PostgreSQL blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: PostgreSQL: Generate realistic test Data for Postgr...
New
First poster: bot
Spring v6.0.0-M1 has been released. Link: Release v6.0.0-M1 · spring-projects/spring-framework · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v14.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2022-02-01, Version 14.19.0 'Fermium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Zig 0.13.0 has been released. Link: Release 0.13.0 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.85.0 and Rust 2024 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rust 1.87.0 and ten years of Rust! | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Go blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://go.dev/blog/survey2025
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New