NewsBot

NewsBot

Nova v0.6.2 released!

Nova v0.6.2 has been released.

Link: Release Nova version 0.6.2 · novaframework/nova · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

AstonJ
More cool tech inspired by <span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"></span>erlang :nerd_face: By combining the fault-tolerance and massiv...
New
First poster: bot
Node.js v12.22.0 has been released. Link: Release 2021-03-30, Version 12.22.0 'Erbium' (LTS), @richardlau · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v18.19.0 has been released. Link: Release 2023-11-29, Version 18.19.0 'Hydrogen' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
First poster: joshemaggie
Node.js v20.18.0 has been released. Link: Release 2024-10-03, Version 20.18.0 'Iron' (LTS), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Ash v3.5.28 has been released. Link: Release v3.5.28 · ash-project/ash · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.7.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-08-27, Version 24.7.0 (Current), @targos · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Ruby blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Ruby 3.4.6 Released
New
NewsBot
Node.js v25.1.0, v24.11.0 and v22.21.1 has been released. Link: Release 2025-10-28, Version 25.1.0 (Current), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · G...
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.rust-lang.org/2025/12/11/Rust-1.92.0/
New
NewsBot
Node.js v26.3.1, v24.17.0 and v22.23.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v26.3.1 Link: https://git...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
New
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New