CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Just Talk To It - the no-bs Way of Agentic Engineering

A practical guide to working with AI coding agents without the hype.

Read in full here:

#ai

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

AstonJ
Well done DeepMind… wonder what else they’re working on… One of biology’s biggest mysteries has been solved using artificial intelligen...
New
CommunityNews
Artificial intelligence is now smart enough to write tracks that earn streaming service royalties.
New
First poster: bot
A research group has taught AI to magnetically wrangle a high-powered stream of plasma used for fusion research — but wait! Put away your...
New
First poster: bot
Building games and apps entirely through natural language using OpenAI’s code-davinci model. TL;DR: OpenAI has a new code generating mod...
New
New
CommunityNews
AI supercomputer will use “tens of thousands” of Nvidia A100 and H100 GPUs.
New
First poster: gflashner
Google’s openly available Gemma collection of AI models has reached a milestone: over 150 million downloads. Omar Sanseviero, a developer...
New
First poster: mercyf
Google’s Veo 3 delivers AI videos of realistic people with sound and music. We put it to the test.
New
gfqdjb
With all the AI buzz around coding assistants, and being a bit concerned about being dependent on third-party cloud providers here, I dec...
New
CommunityNews
But the reality is that 75% of the people on our engineering team lost their jobs here yesterday because of the brutal impact AI has had ...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New