CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Is Mozilla trying hard to kill itself?

In an interview with “The Verge”, the new Mozilla CEO, Enzor-DeMeo, IMHO hints that axing adblockers is something that, at the very least…

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

wolf4earth
Quite scary if you ask me. And it seems China is already blocking TLS 1.3 traffic with their Great Firewall. On the other hand it’s a co...
New
First poster: bot
A field guide to help you recognize achievement, spot A field guide to help you recognize achievement, spot bottlenecks, and debug your d...
New
First poster: AstonJ
:tada: Launching Fig I am excited to announce that, as of today, Fig is generally available to the public for download. With our public ...
New
First poster: bot
It has some interesting features: It’s entirely wireless (the left half speaks Bluetooth to the right half, and the right half speaks B...
New
First poster: bot
API Gateway Trends behind Features: Apache APISIX 3.0 vs. Kong 3.0 - API7.ai. By comparing the open-source API Gateway Apache APISIX and...
New
CommunityNews
GitHub - quickwit-oss/tantivy: Tantivy is a full-text search engine library inspired by Apache Lucene and written in Rust. Tantivy is a ...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
CommunityNews
After switching from Firefox to LibreWolf, I became interested in the idea of self-hosting my own Firefox Sync server. Although I had see...
New
CommunityNews
The French originated the meter in the 1790s as one/ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the north pole along a meridian thr...
New
First poster: jss
Bare is a minimal and modular JavaScript runtime designed for building high-performance apps across desktop and mobile. Open-source, fast...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New